PENC Achievement Awards
The PENC Achievement Awards recognize member engineers, and outstanding engineering firms that have performed exceptional services for the public, the profession and for the organization. There are several awards available for presentation to PENC members and their companies, as listed below. Please click on the appropriate link or email email@example.com for more information about the award.
- Young Engineer of the Year - WORD PDF
- Engineer of the Year - WORD PDF
- Distinguished Service Award - WORD PDF
- Outstanding Technical Achievement Award - WORD PDF
- Outstanding Employer Award - WORD PDF
- Government Engineer of the Year (PEGASUS) Award - WORD PDF
Awards nominations are open from March 1, 2016 through March 31, 2016. Selection is made by the PENC Awards Committee and recipients are recognized at the annual Summer Conference and through the Society's publications. To complete and submit entry forms for annual awards, please read the Award Criteria and Procedures for each award and review the nomination forms carefully before beginning entries. Click here to view a list of Past Winners.
Self nominations are accepted.